This most curious game of tag started with Megan over at Very Normal (disclaimer et all) tagging me . Now I’m it. So here’s me passing it along.
Obviously there are rules and they’ve thought off everything this time :
1.You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Now, her questions which I’ve answered:
1. The best moment of your life?
The day I ate 7 shawarmas in 20 minutes or something like that.
2. The worst moment of your life?
The moment I found out that beef was too holy to be cooked in India.
3. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
Nothing, I’m a walking cliché, and in sticking to them, I wouldn’t change a thing.
4. If you could go back and tell someone how you really felt when you didn’t, who would it, is?
Erm, my 5th grade math teacher….. She had it coming that twat.
5. If there was someone who you could tell how you really felt now who would it be?
I’d like to tell the guy in my college food court not to handle my food without gloves on…. But I don’t want spit on my food the next time, so…..
6. Your greatest achievement?
Eating 7 shawarmas in around 20 mins. Duh.
7. Someone you wanted to be proud of you who weren’t?
Not a one. It’s a pre requisite that you don’t expect me to make you proud before I start talking to you in earnest.
8. List the best people in your life right now.
I take the time to be aware of little else so really, anyone who’s in it qualifies. Also I somehow seem to find the upside in everyone.
9. Your joy in life is…
well, if you haven’t figured that out by now….
10. What you wish you could do but cannot?
One of the things would be to drive a BMW M6 from Britain to the south of Spain…. Monetary limitations :-/
11. If I gave you an airline ticket for anywhere in the work where would you go?
New York…. As places go, I love cities.
Nooooow, my questions:
1. If you were stuck in a burning building with no possible means of escape but had a bag of marshmallows….. Would you toast them over the fire or just eat ‘em straight?
2. The funniest knock knock knock you can think of
3. Weirdest thing you’ve eaten.
4. Tell me what you’d do if a bird excreted on your head.
5. Stupidest thing you did while you were sober
6.Can you run 2 miles if I kick you out of bed at 4am…. to chase me down ….. Theoretically. In reality I won’t make it the first mile.
7. How many quarter pounders do you think you can eat in a sitting?
8. Bacon or Beer. You must decide!
9. Can you tell me, an exact use for a rubber duck?
10. in your dreams….. Are you on top?
11. Rosie Huntington-Whitley or Megan fox? You Must Decide!
Fin-uh-lee, here are the bloggers I’m about to spam: